Skip to content
Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Michigan Lutheran High School!
Follow these steps to ensure a smooth enrollment process:
1. Receive your initial acceptance letter from MLHS via email.
- Send your $3000 enrollment deposit to reserve your place.
- Upon receipt of your enrollment deposit, MLHS will mail an official copy of your letter of acceptance and Form I-20. (This letter may not be used as documentation when applying for your F1 visa.)
- After you receive your Form I-20 from us, please visit the following website to pay your I-901 fee: http://www.fmjfee.com/i901fee
2. Apply for your visa and bring the following documents with you to your interview:
- Your current passport
- Your nonimmigrant visa application (Form DS-160)
- Official acceptance letter received via post
- Documentation showing financial means to support you while attending MLHS
- I-901 Receipt
3. You may also be required to provide copies of:
- Your most recent school transcripts
- Copies of your English language test score
- Log into your TADS account and complete the enrollment paperwork found there. There are a number of documents that need to be completed, so plan on giving yourself at least 2-4 weeks to do so.
4. Submit all necessary enrollment forms, vaccination information and proof of medical insurance documentation prior to August 1.
- Our guidance counselor and class advisors will help determine your personal course schedule for the first year at MLHS.
- Communicate your travel details to our International Program Coordinator (see our International Student Calendar for important dates).
- Submit payment in full for all Tuition, Room & Board, and/or fees on or before August 1.
- We’ll see you mid-August for school!